Fertilizer equipment to explain the organic fertilizer harmless treatment methods
At present, organic fertilizer harmless treatment mainly physical methods, chemical methods and biological methods of three. Physical methods such as exposure, high temperature treatment, chemical method is to use chemical substances (in organic food production can not be used), biological methods such as inoculation after the fry and retting.
First, the physical method
1. exposure method: that is, the use of ultraviolet light in the sun's killing effect, remove the organic fertilizer in the virus, parasites, stinky material, such as straw fertilizer before the field, compost before composting, livestock and poultry fat out, Before the application of human feces before the application of exposure and so on. The method is simple and easy, labor saving time, but the nutrient loss is large, easy to pollute the environment, and the treatment effect is poor.
2. High temperature treatment: mainly applied to composting, is the use of organic matter decomposition of the energy released to improve the temperature to kill the pests in the fertilizer. High temperature compost should have the following technical conditions:
(1) composting composting requirements of water content is dry material 60% to 75%, that is, when the hand grip material can be squeezed out of water, that moderate water.
(2) in the early composting composting, to maintain good ventilation conditions, if necessary, can be set up ventilation tower, ventilation ditch, etc., to maintain the late anaerobic conditions, can remove the ventilation tower, plug the ventilation groove, etc., can be pressed, , To preserve nutrients and promote the accumulation of humus.
(3) composting internal temperature can be controlled at 50 ~ 60 ℃. When the temperature is higher than 65 ℃, can be turned or water cooling, in order to facilitate the preservation of nitrogen.
(4) requires a composting material with a carbon to nitrogen ratio of 25: 1 to facilitate the decomposition of organic matter by microorganisms.
(5) control the appropriate pH. In the composting, each 50 kg of straw by adding 1 to 1.5 kg of lime and other alkaline substances to adjust the compost pH value of 7.5 or so. High temperature composting hygiene standard is roundworm eggs mortality rate of 95% to 100%, effective control of flies breeding, composting around no live maggots, pupae or new emergence of flies。