1. After the machine is installed according to the requirements, before using the machine, please refer to the operation manual in detail, and be familiar with the structure of the machine and the functions of the switches and buttons of each electric box. It should be operated by the person who is familiar with the process, so that measures can be taken in time in case of accidents during the test run to prevent accidents.
2. Before starting the machine, check whether the lines are connected correctly and whether the water and electricity supply are normal.
3. The gear lubricating oil must be added into the gearbox (it has been added in the production of the general company), and the oil filling quantity shall be subject to the oil visible from the liquid level gauge, not too little or too much; check whether the oil pump works normally.
4. When using the new machine, first heat the machine to the required temperature.
5. When the machine is out of service, first open the waste valve, discharge the materials in the box. When the box pressure drops, close the scraper switch and waste discharge switch, then close the hydraulic station motor, close the heating zone switch, and then turn off the main power switch.
6. When the machine is restarted, first heat it to the required temperature, open the waste discharge, and then start the scraper, close the waste valve, and enter the production.
7. During production, the discharge quantity is reduced, which may be due to the hole blocking of the screen plate. The extruder shall be stopped first, the waste valve shall be opened, and the screen plate shall be replaced after the pressure of the box decreases.
8. When replacing the screen plate or scraper, the waste valve must be opened first. After the pressure of the box decreases, the cover plate screws shall be removed, and finally the screen plate or scraper shall be replaced.